The Aggressive Criminal Defense Lawyer You Need When Facing Charges In Denver Colorado
“Innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.”
This is one of the bedrock principles of our free society. It is not up to you to prove that you are indeed innocent — the burden is on the prosecution to prove that you are guilty beyond all reasonable doubt.
At Shazam Kianpour & Associates, P.C., we fight for this principle every day, defending good people against criminal charges that threaten their livelihood, their reputation, their family and their freedom.
We have a proven record of achieving favorable outcomes for our clients, including people facing misdemeanor and felony charges in Denver and throughout Colorado.
There Is Never A Bad Time To Contact A Denver Colorado Criminal Defense Attorney
A skilled criminal defense attorney from our firm can help you at any point in the legal process. The earlier the better, but you should seek the help of a lawyer anytime you:
- Are accused of committing a crime
- Have reason to believe you are under investigation
- Charged with a crime
Whether you are being charged with drunk driving, a traffic violation, a violent crime or criminal offense, now is not the time to sit back and let the legal process play out; now is the time to mount an aggressive defense.
Facing Criminal Charges? Get Your Free Consultation Today.
We realize that good people make mistakes, and that innocent people can find themselves in bad situations. You can turn to us for accessible, accountable and judgment-free representation. Contact us anytime for a free initial consultation. You can reach us online or by phone at 303-578-4036. Don’t let the police make an example out of you.
Same-Day Appointments | Immediate Jail Visits | Available 24/7
We Handle All Types Of Criminal Defense Cases In Denver Colorado
There is no such thing as a non-serious criminal offense. Our criminal defense lawyers can help regardless of the charges you may be facing. In fact, we have the experience to handle a wide range of criminal charges in Colorado, including those related to:
- Driving under the influence (DUI/DWAI) and other related charges, including driving while ability impaired and driving under the influence of drugs (DUID)
- Traffic offenses such as careless driving, reckless driving and driving with a suspended license, among others
- Theft and other financial crimes, including shoplifting, burglary and white collar crimes such as embezzlement, fraud and internet crimes
- Sex offenses, including sexual assault and questions about sex offender registration
- Other violent crimes such as homicide, assault and battery, weapons charges and robbery
- Drug offenses, including drug possession, distribution and manufacturing
- Domestic abuse/violence charges and related issues such as restraining orders
However, these issues are merely a few of the many we can assist you with. To learn more, call our team today for a free consultation: (303) 578-4036.