One criminal charge often leads to others. Often a competent and knowledgeable lawyer can get more serious charges dismissed in exchange for less serious charges. You need a criminal defense lawyer who is seasoned and experienced enough to defend you against a broad range of charges.
The attorney team of Shazam Kianpour & Associates, P.C., in Denver, has handled more than 10,000 criminal and traffic cases in Colorado. We have handled charges relating to:
- Drunk driving charges and related matters , including issues relating to refusing a breath or blood test, drug-related DUI charges, DWAI charges and Department of Motor Vehicles hearings regarding the suspension of your driver's license
- Driving offenses , including driving with a suspended license, careless or reckless driving, speeding, habitual offender charges, and hit-and-run charges
- Domestic assault and other crimes involving family violence , including child abuse, spousal abuse, terroristic threats, restraining orders and restraining order violation defense
- Crimes involving violence , including assault and battery, weapons charges, homicide, kidnapping, robbery and burglary
- Criminal sexual activity, including sexual assaults on children, sexting, Internet luring, enticement of a child, child pornography, Internet sex crimes, unlawful sexual contact and sexual assault
- Substance-related crimes , including drug distribution and manufacturing, marijuana possession, cultivation and distribution, marijuana dispensary law issues, and prescription drugs
- Financial crimes , including theft, shoplifting, burglary and embezzlement
- Complex financial crimes ("white collar crimes") , including forgery, embezzlement, Internet crimes, fraud and identity theft
Our criminal defense team can also answer your questions regarding the Colorado criminal law process and other general procedural issues. Do you have questions regarding:
- What to do before you are arrested or before your criminal case is filed?
- Search and seizure issues?
- Charges against juveniles?
- The violation of probation?
- Municipal crimes and municipal court?
- Federal crimes?
- Criminal mischief charges?
- The sealing of your criminal record/expungement?
Contact Criminal and DUI Defense Attorneys at Shazam Kianpour & Associates, P.C.
With thousands of criminal cases handled for our clients, there is no case that is too complex for us. No matter what charge you are facing, contact us 24 hours a day to speak to one of our experienced Denver criminal defense lawyers by calling 303-578-4036 to schedule a free consultation.