Colorado criminal courts and district attorney's offices across the state are cracking down on economic crimes and white collar crimes. In addition to lengthy prison sentences, prosecutors and judges will try to impose tens of thousands of dollars in fines and restitution. They may even try to seize your assets!
Mistakes don't define us, but the way we handle them does. At Shazam Kianpour & Associates, we are Colorado criminal defense attorneys based in Denver and we work for you, saving people's lives, restoring their reputations, and finding ways to have the law give them a second chance.
Call us for a free consultation so we can begin repairing the damage in your life, and begin fighting for your rights. Call us today at 303-578-4036 and find out why we say "when you need us, we are there for you".
There is No Case Too Complex for Us
If you have made one of the mistakes below, click on the link that applies to you, and read a little bit more about your rights, how the law applies to you, and how we can make a difference.
- All degrees of burglary charges
- Sophisticated economic crimes such as identity theft, all types of fraud charges, racketeering, embezzlement and many more
- Criminal mischief and destruction of property, which is usually related to domestic violence incidents
- Misdemeanor and felony charges involving conversion of property (theft), including employee theft, theft by receiving, shoplifting, mail theft and many more
- Forgery and forged checks
Most of these crimes are considered "crimes of moral turpitude" by banks, lenders, employers, landlords, and people who you are going to want to do business with or get help from in your life, future, and career. A crime of moral turpitude is one that says allegedly: This person cannot be trusted because they lie, or steal, or deceive. That's a harsh way to go through life simply because you made a mistake.
We are Ready to Fight for You!
That is why it is important to turn to experienced criminal defense attorneys. We will take immediate, aggressive actions to help you resolve your case in as favorable a way as possible. Our goal is to help you move on with your life.
To learn more about our track record of success and to schedule a free consultation, contact us online or call 303-578-4036 today.
- White Collar Crime
- Theft And Shoplifting Charges
- Fraud And Identity Theft
- Criminal Mischief And Destruction Of Property (CRS 18-4-501)
- Credit Card Fraud/Stolen Checks
- Criminal Impersonation
- Theft Charges (CRS 18-4-401)
- ID Theft & Internet ID Theft
- Forgery / Forged Checks